Saturday, September 13, 2008

intelligence - insulted

woke up at 1720pm after a continuous of 5 minutes knocking on the main door by my driver, went up to the door and opened it, my driver handed me the dried clothes, "Sir, the clothes are dried...." i took it and in my heart grumpy as an old man... says... "cant you leave it hanging for a while"... he then asked me, " Sir, what time going out?" ... "5pm" i said to him.. its now "520pm" he mentioned... my body is still tired and exhausted after yesterday's gym session.. i had not been to the gym for a month... and somehow i managed my time to go for 2 hours session... no doubt i felt revived...
i was in my gym mode within 10 mins, jumped into the car, and my driver said to me... "Sir, later pay 600 pak rupees to Hassan (my guard), he paid to the electrician early in the morning for checking..."
my gym mode was immediately diminishing.. instantly i felt my intelligence being insulted...
Well.. what happened yesternite.. (if you know how the electricity works.. i guess you would know what i am talking about... ) this house has an incoming of 3 phase electricity.. and when i came back from Park Towers (1 of the shopping mall in Karachi, similar to Amcorp Mall), my another guard, Muhammad, told me that the lights and the water pump had burnt.. i guess he was exaggerating... so i called up the owner and told him what had happened here and insisted that he should send someone to check it up. Instead, he told me to get an electrician from the commercial area nearby the house to check it up. So I told my guard, Hassan, to get an electrician to check it up. I took a torch light and check on the main meter, 1 LED is off, and 2 LEDs is ON. Then i checked with the others meters in the neighbourhood, its all the same. so i concluded that a single phase power is down, and remaining 2 is up. hence some of the electrical component which ties to that particular power will not be working.
What really insulted me was that Hassan did not even test the water pump and the lights, and so called "gotten/hired" an electrician that happens to round the neighbourhood on a bicycle to check the electric components...
Felt disgusted throughout my journey to the gym... and my driver, Hanif, adds on to the insult by telling me he had pumped the CNG on the way back after dropping me back at home from Park Towers... Comm'n.. yesterday the mileage was only what... 60km.. and a full CNG tank can be filled up at 9 liters.. which can runs for 80km mileage...
FUCK man... felt so insulted by all these "wannabes" making money out on foreigners...
CIBAI fuck... told myself i need to learn URDU.. the main language spoken in Pakistan...

in these 2 weeks, i will try to replace all of them with new people....

1. find new car rental, and driver
2. replace 2 new guards... ( have to teach them on the Power Generator switch over during power failure... )

No comments: